The Co-curricular Music Program and the FAST program continue to enhance the curriculum offerings at the school and provide
quality educational outcomes, especially for our Gifted and Talented students.
- Co-curricular Music Performances (QYMA, Brisbane City Bands Festival, Urban Upbeat, Fanfare, Primary School visits, tours and
- Sport Competitions, (FAST, Queensland Basketball Competition and Broncos Arrive Alive)
- Public Speaking
- Soul Singers (Public and Council performances)
- involvement in Council activities, (Clean
Waterways, Australia Day, ANZAC Day Marches, Relay For Life and Red Shield Appeal).
Other school activities
- teambuilding and leadership camps
- overnight curriculum camps
- student mentoring programs
programs such as Peer Skills Mentors, The Encouragement Project, PCYC Boxing program and Rock and Water.